Saturday, February 18, 2017

Reoccurring dreams...

One aspect that reoccurs is "flying"... I am able to move my arms and legs and fly, almost like swimming.  No one seems to notice that I am flying, just me. I am able to see things that no one else can see from my flying heights.

Another reoccurring dream is looking for my son.In fact, when I woke up this morning, in real life, I went to my son's room to see if he was here. No luck. Window open. Blinds open. Bed made but no one in it.

In my dream I was talking to an AA reading teacher, who had an outdoor reading camp set up. I saw my son go by and go into a bar. He had a straw hat on, that was mine of course, and shorts, walking around alone as usual.

Later, I spoke to Denzel Washington, to whom I was explaining about my son. Searching for my son. Then a voice told me, "This is the story that you have been searching for." Meaning about searching for my son, playing detective. Same as in real life when I had to search for my brother, but he was already dead.

Then later, back to dream, I was in Joe's house, talking to his kids and wife. She was speaking of a tradition in their neighborhood when they could not have visitors, " in this white and brown" neighborhood." We were playing games, push a plastic button and a movie and song would play.

What does flying represent? Simply like swimming? Or the power of reason, by being able to see things clearly?

The story? Yes, searching for the graffiti artist, who keeps wandering off and getting in trouble. But there is no secret code in his writing, so it is a mystery or detective story after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment